Monday, April 16, 2012

Sofea Studio Photoshoot


This is second photoshoot for Sofea.

The first one was by our wedding photographer, Mr Fizzy Ilham. Owh, tu pon belum collect the photo, sorry sangat, I was so busy and keep postpone to meet him and wifey :)

I bought this from Groupon! Its really cheap. The actual price is RM300 but I bought it only for RM49 for Package for 1. Worth buying for my little pumpkin. Hehe.

The merchant is CM Studiography & Boutique in Kuchai Lama, KL.

The offer quite attracted for 1 hour session:
-Portrait photoshoot for 1 child
-10 mins briefing
-30 mins photography session
-20 mins photo selection
-3 outfit changes
-2 5R photos (with or without parents)-THIS ONE DEFINITELY, WE WILL JOIN~
-5 4R photos
-1 CD with 7 touched up photo prints

Can U imagine Sofea will those cute & adorable outfit ;-)

But hey, for family portrait, I admire to do something like this!


Oh yea, I'm a BIG fan of Suri Cruise & her dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment