Saturday, June 5, 2010

June Movie: Lagenda Budak Setan [Venue: Cathay Cineplex, e@Curve]

















Showtime: 12.15 am

I think I'm in love with this movie too. After reading almost all novels from Ahadiat Akashah, I love this novel much more! From novel to movie, it is so fantastic. Really can't believe that today, the film released!


I hope I still keep this novel. Worry if missing...

Even Malay movie have some weaknesses, but still GOOD.

"Filem Lagenda Budak Setan yang dibintangi oleh nama-nama besar seperti Farid Kamil, Lisa Surihani, Fazura dan Raja Farah menguatkan lagi daya tarikan buat penonton ke pawagam"

Can this film beat other love story film? My Heart? Ayat-ayat Cinta? I can say, "YES".

What Ahadiat Akashah say, "Kalau saya boleh menangis tengok filem ini, ia bermakna pengarah berjaya menyampaikan apa yang cuba disampaikan melalui novel. Saya puas hati dengan produksi ini. 25 tahun saya tunggu untuk ia difilemkan, dan kini semuanya menjadi kenyataan".

I almost cry! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment