Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Review My Tudung Collection

Hello "Gadis Bunga", this is specially dedicated for u :)

I am a fan of Ariani. So far, I have so many tudung from Ariani. Regardless how expensive it is, if I find the tudung really can make me go crazy, usually I will grab it!

Thanks to Puan Farah Haryani Muhammad Philip, owner/founder for Ariani. I think she becomes inspiration to many people. So do I :)
(For more info about her, you can click here OR here)

Even sometimes, I heart to try on new fashion style like others do...

BUT...my hubby found out that the style not really suitable for me, DO I?

AND, my face will look differently when I put awning tudung on:

SO, almost all of my collection are awning tudung! So far so good, easy to manage also :)
Some of my awning collection

Most of my BIG event, i.e.: Engagement, Solemnization and Reception, I was wearing my own tudung collection. I bought the plain ones and then visit nearby shop which provide service iron on diamante to customise to my needs. I usually chose to have crystals swarovski {it will cost u RM0.50 per diamond}.

Let's start to review my tudung for engagement; I did not customise anything, as simple as this:
 I was wearing Ariani Chiffon Tiara Beaded-outer {RM299} and Tiara Panel Awning Velvet in white-inner {RM69}.

During both my solemnization & reception, I did customise the plain tudung by adding some crystals swarovski. The shop just nearby Ariani Jalan TAR. So convenient, bought the tudung and went straight to the shop =)
[Note, I only bought plain tudung without any bead from Ariani, since the same tudung with bead will cost me at least RM380]
My solemnization tudung only cost me RM84, Ariani Tiara Plain, RM69 + Crystal Swarovski, RM15

Tudung for my reception cost me at only RM110, Tiara Panel Two-Tone RM95+ Crystal Swarovski, RM15

Usually, at any special occasion, I love to wear my Ariani Chiffon Tiara Beaded. As of now, I have 4 colours, pink, red, yellow and green.

Here you go!
Seldom put on this green colour as I got no Kurung in Green :-)

I am getting older now, so I heart to wear those collection; printed & shawl, perhaps my hubby approve me to buy these soon =)
Sweet right?

P/S: Alternatively, you can refer the Ariani Collection HERE.

3 comments:

  1. salam sis :)
    waa..special utk sy? thanks sgt2...ariani mmg cantek kan tudung die, harge pon cantek jgk..hehe. tapi kaen die best ! sy baru ade 3 koleksi ariani..huhu. kalau sis cube tgk kt butik ratu pon okeh jgk .. cantik2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah. Like'em very much.. The tudungs, i mean. Hee.. Thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete