Friday, September 24, 2010

Aidilfitri 2010

Just to recap ;p It has been a while since my last post. So busy, after Raya leave.

Overall, really appraciate this year raya season. I have a plenty of time to visit my old friends ;p

My family is the first family reach at mosque for Solat Sunat Aidilfitri, so we occupied first row.

Family Raya Potrait

I look so weird in this new tudung style ;( DID i??

Maaf Zahir Batin Ma! Love ya~

With Wimie in her "mak datin arabian" theme. hehe ;p

Hehe~ This raya season, i have an a huge chance to meet my old friends.

First Zaiha (Gie) my ex-school mate, ex-classmate. We have not seen each other for 6 years after she fly to Ukraine to continue her study in Medical.

Dr Gie yang maintain cute!

Then, I went to Kuala Terengganu to visit my BFF, Yuni. She is now become a teacher. Working in Sarawak=) We have not seen for about 10 years. Wah! And she plan to get married by Nov 2010. So, she will get married first. I will follow you soon , Yuni. Wish everything will go smooth for you Yuni.

Ntah ape yang kami borakkan, miss u Yuni, she still the same Yuni.

Posing sket di rumah baru Miss Yuni.

Banyak lagi rumah yang dikunjungi tapi sebab dah asyik beraya, gambar pon lupa nak snap.

Ni rumah my fiance, beraya bersama kawan2 sekampung. hehe~

Hero Malaya return my visit ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment