Friday, May 18, 2012

6 Months!

Wow! Time must've taken the jet coz it flew really fast!

My daughter is a half year old, where in the world has the time gone?  I am absolutely loving every second I get with her - she is so much fun!!

This photo taken few hours after I gave birth. It seems just like yesterday when I suffered to welcome Sofea to the world :P

Ever since Sofea was born, she has always been an awesome baby. She seldoms crying. I'm so glad having this cool baby.

She can even sleep with poopoo in her diaper! This is why I called her "My Sleeping Beauty".


What did we get Sofea for her half year birthday, you ask? 
Well, check it out ;-)

We got Sofea, her own VIP seat. It suit perfectly for her meal time.




Hey, Sofea can taste new flavour rather than only her milk :P She loves it too.


Happy 1/2 Year Birthday, Sofea! Mommy loves you to bits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment