Monday, May 3, 2010

May Jalan2 Cari Makan - Bandar Baru Nilai

Our planning for this weekend: Nilai 3 to buy carpet for my lovely and adorable room.

Thanks to Jalan2 cari makan at TV3, show me some nice restaurants at Nilai ;p

So, after shopping, I went to Seafood Restaurant recommended by JJCM.

[Amira Seafood, Putra Point Pasar 2B, Bandar Baru Nilai]


I prefer Nasi Bubur but ONLY available after 6pm=( Maybe next time.


Siakap 3 Rase, RM20.00, but the special menu here is "Ho Moh" ;p

After having lunch at 3pm with so many seafood, I went to 1 special cafe to taste the dessert, also recommended by JJCM.

[Ice Room, Dahlia Mall, Nilai Square 6, Bandar Baru Nilai]

Only 10 minutes from Amira Seafood. I was so amazed with the special ice prepared here.


Green Ice Room! Crowd with people on weekend.


Tasty Tropical Fruit from Ice Room, RM8.90 only ;p

After all, I strongly suggest these 2 places to all if you are going to visit Nilai soon ;p

1 comment:

  1. I Blacklist kedai ni. I dinner -Siakap stim limau (kedai tk timbang..-ikut saiz-big n kecil - I pilih kecil), telur bungkus 1,sup cendawan 1 yang utk sorang mkn,air tembikai saiz biasa 1,air suam 1,nasi 2 plate= RM47! In d car,husb kata ikanRM25 coz kecil.habis tu Yg lain berapa? I tk puas hati..I keluar keta n see d cashier n da lain plak..girl tu kata ikanRM35..I said ikan I kecil..then she said she salah ckp kt my husb n gave meRM5 dia kata ikan tu RM30..apa ni?? suka-suka caj..TK CHCK SIZE IKAN!kejadian ni jadi bulan 12 2012.

    ReplyDelete