Sunday, August 1, 2010

CCAM Conference-Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre

2nd CCAM & Contact Centre Conference for Contact Centre Professionals on 29 July 2010 (Thursday) in Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Petaling Jaya.

I feel humble and very honour to be nominated for this conference. Thanks to my boss and P1. It is a privilege to be able to join this event.

There were approximately about 150 participants nationwide joining the conference.

This conference make me realize that this job is a viable career option in Malaysia. I have chance to meet higher management people from different company and make friends with them. After this conference, seriously, my perception towards contact centre has changed. I am proud to be myself and where I am nowadays. Thanks everyone who give me moral support to stay longer in my career special thanks dedicate to my mum, family and my lovely fiance!

My first phot snap during the conference.

Still waiting CCAM to update more photos in their website. Will upload more soon.

Before the conference end, I was 1 of the lucky person who win the lucky draw as well. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment