Friday, August 13, 2010

Shopping for Raya

My lovely family in Sunway Pyramid last 31 July 2010. Such a memorable moment! Non-stop shopping for 2 days. My satisfaction is beyond explaination when I can afford to buy "Baju Raya" for my mum and belanja my whole family makan-makan.



Sunway Pyramid, 31 July 2010


Plaza Alam Sentral, Shah Alam. Cari jubah untuk mama!



Penaman setia at IKEA, 31 July. After shopping at Sunway Pyramid and before going to One Utama. Hehe.

Will upload more photos!

My future family in law was in KL also last 7 aug. A week after my family visit. Doing shopping also, but we went to Nilai, looking for new curtain for raya.

Posing2 while shopping


As usual, super hore must carry heavy items ;p 20m of curtain!

The next day, 8 Aug, we went to The Mines, no photos available at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment