Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Diwali to Those Celebrating

Even today is a public holiday, I am working and in office now. Uh? Yup, make extra money ;p

Happy Diwali to all my Hindu friends. Enjoy this festival along the long weekend.

I woke up at 5am today, just to send my fiance to LCCT, his flite suppose to be at 7am to KT. Yes, we were a bit late (10 minutes late) before the check-in counter closed. Our journey to LCCT took about 1 hour (5.30am-6.30am) from Bukit Jalil to airport. He was rushing to check-in, I was very nervous since my petrol almost dried. Hahaha.

Luckily, when reach petrol station, everything seems fine. I receive a call from him just to inform me that he was not allowed to check-in. Pity him ;( So, I make a u-turn and return to airport to fetch him. We were not satisfied with the action taken. Just because 10 mins late??? Uh?

Along the way back home, we were having a chit chat and re-think, there might be our mistakes too.

1) reach at airport 10 mins late, just because we took wrong route to LCCT
2) petrol!

On the other hands, Allah knows more, there might be something bad will happen if he still went back home. We will not know...

No comments:

Post a Comment