Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2 Months Old!

Sofea is 2 months old today...where has the time gone?
This little girl is growing way too fast, and I'm having so much fun!

Sofea just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day!  She's holding her head up all the time now, smiling at as, watching us (she definitely knows her mommy and daddy). She loves getting her diaper changed, taking showers with me, being swaddled and singing with me (it's the cutest thing ever).

She's 6kg, and growing more every day.  I'm very pleased with her growth! It just means clothes not last longer.  She can't fit 0-3month clothes now, seriously! She's sleeping 5-6 hours a night, and eating 9-10 times a day, with 2-3 hours between feedings. The BEST thing about Sofea is she doesn't cry too much. I can say, very rare!

Our little girl is more of a blessing than I ever thought possible, we are such a blessed family!


No comments:

Post a Comment