Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sofea Met Dr Don

Last night, we went to see Dr Don for Sofea's 2 month doctor visit and it went well.

Sofea got the DTap (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) immunization and oh boy did she hate it??!
She cried so loud!

The doctor had a nurse to hold down her legs and stuck that needle right into her little thigh, luckily, since I know it'll be a beneficial thing for her, it didn't get to me.

The good thing is, Sofea is growing so fast! She's now 5.2kg with 56cm in height. Hehe.

But the bad thing is, she is in bed with a fever today caused by the injection :(


To keep record all Sofea's immunisation moving forward, I've prepared this table for Sofea.
I'm very proud of my big little girl, and thankful for her almost 2 months of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment