Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Seila becomes Chipsmore!

Sorry guys, yea Seila becomes Chipsmore nowadays... I've been slacking ever since I got hitched to be a new mommy. So much for resolutions...haha! But fear not, I'm still the same. Nothing has changed =)

Update about my pregnancy, anticipating my first checkup, I can't imagine how happy I am to see my baby is developing and growing well, I start to see the heartbeat!

Although sometimes things didn't turn out perfectly since I got Anemia and need to rest at home for a week, at least I still have 2 amazing people who make me really strong to face this, my Solah and my baby. Not to forget, my mama, who never stop taking care of me :) I am so lucky to have such wonderful people.

When my dizziness happens (more often than not, it's on a work day)... it naturally leaves me zombie-like in the day. Need to rest at home, sometimes can't even stand :(

Erm...Many people I know are hitched and having babies! Now their Facebook profiles are filled with pictures of their babies rather than themselves...

Ah heck, maybe I would do the same when I get a baby..hehe!

But my point is, 2011 is like the turning point in my life where I am no longer have the carefree lifestyle of a teenager and become a responsible career woman and wife. Soon, become a mommy ;-) Lots of things to learn too...
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
 
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
 
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
But I still look 18 don't I? ;-)
 Purposely not to put whole body pic, my tummy getting bigger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment