Friday, May 6, 2011

Living Room in New Look

This is a very delayed entry. hehehe.

I finally did some shopping last month, this was before I was admitted...hehe! Oh well, we went to Nilai and again I bought new carpet-Shaggy Carpet :D

The discounts are crazy! Thought I could save some money for that particular month, but it seems that everytime I have a bit of cash in hand, I tend to use it till the very last Ringgit. Oh the desire! This what I call, Woman Desire, shopping=)

Ok, that's the last shopping session for me, eh correction! Not for me, for home deco. Nowadays, I tend go shopping for baby stuff. Yea, I really did!

Some will say, it still too early, but I always believe how time flies, early preparation is good for a new mommy and daddy like us...

It has been such a life-changing year and can't wait to see what May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec has instored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment