Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh! Starbucks...


Nowadays, I am craving to drink Starbucks Coffee, my baby is demanding? I guest so! Hahaha.

So, we bought one, last 2 days.  So refreshing! I was even so excited when I noticed Starbucks got promotion, 50% off when you buy any drinks on weekdays from 9am to 5pm, last date promo will be on 15th May 2011. Yeay...so I can buy more ;-)

Then my mind changed when I read this, posted by my wedding photographer, actually he shared the info from here.

JAKIM telah mengharamkan STARBUCKS

by Bro Zan on Friday, April 29, 2011 at 8:11pm
As Salam buat sahabat2 semua... Info terbaru diterima, STARBUCKS telah disahkan haram oleh JAKIM. Please note that all chocolate, vanilla and coffee drinks at Coffee Bean and Starbuck contains E471, mono di-glycefides which is from animal origin (pork). Raspberry Frap uses cherries that has been dip in alcohol & the tiramisu contains RUM. Please pass this message to our muslim friends. Call JAKIM 03 - 8886 4000 for more information




But, when refer to Starbucks Website, this what they posted...


"Starbucks Malaysia is certified Halal by JAKIM.
For any matters pertaining to Halal, please write to halalenquiry@starbucks.com.my"



So confused! For now, even I really craving for it, tahan ajela...On other occasion, feel deeply regret to have this if the claim is pretty TRUE :(

No comments:

Post a Comment