Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Khurafat-Perjanjian Syaitan


I reach office as early 7.28am today, no one in the office. I woke up at 5.30am, depart from my house to office at 6.30am just to avoid the traffic. But still take almost an hour to reach office. (My house-office actually only 10 mins by car distance). Too bad ;(

Still okay, since I can have ample time to prepare myself before start working ^_^

Back to the topic, last night my fiance and I went to watch "Khurafat". To be frank, I tak suka citer2 hantu dan yang sewaktu dengannya. Hahaha.

Tapi dah diajak, I pergi aje. Seram jugak cite ni, but...

I only watched the movie half way and went back. This is my first time watching movie half way bukan sebab takut sangat tapi I feel unease and I don't want something bad happen while counting my days.

I wish I could stay but maybe soon I will continue watch the movie at home ;p

2 comments:

  1. khurafat btol la citer tu. kan kan kan? takpe, nanti download k! internet p1 kan laju! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaa... i baru nak pi tengok with fizzyilham tonite... ye la memandangkan tomorrow is public holiday kan so bley detim lama-lama... (mcm belom kawen je) ;-)

    neway dear, u & fiancée please take care... dah tak lama nak ke tarikh big day... jaga keselamatan diri oke..;-)

    ReplyDelete