Friday, October 21, 2011

To Answer Ur Phone Call...

Solah called me a moment ago! We seldom call each other while working.

I don't know what's in his mind, SUPER WORRY ke?

1st Call (His office number)
Solah: U dah breakfast ke?
Me: Dah.
Solah: Urm...Urm...Urm...Japgi I call balik... (He drop the call then)

2nd Call (From his mobile)
Solah: Erm, U dah breakfast ke?
Me: Dah, nape?
Solah: I rasa nak cancel je trip to China tu.
Me: Hish, ape plak, tak perlula...Ini pasal keje...
Solah: I risau takot U give birth mase I kat China.
Me: Ala, its ok. Doala semoga I akan deliver earlier or after U balik.
Solah: Mane boleh camtu, tu anak first I. I tak sedap hati la.
Me: U pergi je, I taknak nanti boss u ungkit pasal ni sampai bila2. Ni pasal keje.
Solah: U saje cakap macam ni, padahal U taknak I gi kan.
Me: Serious! U pergi je...
Solah: Hurm...Takpela...
Me: Pergi je, ok.
( Call end)

Out of sudden, he said he want to cancel the trip to China. Hurm...

*
*
*
*
*

I read about pregnancy A LOT, this special info perhaps can ease ur feeling:
Source: Click here and here.

1) Expected Delivery Date (EDD).


-Your EDD is 40 weeks from the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP).
-If you deliver on your EDD, your baby is actually only about 38 weeks old — that's because your egg didn't become fertilized until about 2 weeks after the start of your last menstrual period.

***My EDD is on 20.11.2011
***My LMP was on 13.02.2011

It's important to remember that your due date is only an estimate — most babies are born between 38 and 42 weeks from the first day of their mom’s LMP and only a small percentage of women actually deliver on their due date.

***Our baby is now 36 weeks old (another 2 more weeks to go if I'm about to deliver on my 38 weeks of pregnancy, betol kan?)

2) Indication

To assuage your worries here are a few clear indications of when I'm going into real labor
  • Runny loose stools/diarrhea (I only experience this nowadays!)
  • Loss of mucous plug aka "bloody show"
  • Contractions are consistent and grow in intensity (Mine still not consistent. False labor, maybe?)
  • Water breaks

Hey MR Hubby, 
Perhaps U got NO worries by now ok. 
U only feel so EXCITED kan?

I am a BIG GIRL...
And BIG GIRL don't CRY :p

1 comment:

  1. alala..comey nyer ur hubby..
    erm..mesti dye worry giler kan..ye arr takut u deliver ms dye kt china..tapi doa lar daddy can see his baby, i mean dpt tgk u bersalin..i tlg doa kan skali k..hehehe...all the best

    ReplyDelete