Monday, July 9, 2012

Daddy Dearest Birthday :)


Happy Birthday!

Oh well, gotta grow up sometime right? Alhamdulillah, with the bless given. Another year older.

I still not yet having a birthday dinner with Solah. We should spend some time together later on.

I had some arrangement in mind but it didn't turn out correctly as expected since we had our weekend in Perak for my sister-in-law wedding day. It was a good time indeed.

Anyhow, I got him few things with sum cash money to buy his wishlist. I'm glad I managed this very well.
  
Dear Sweetheart,

Sometimes...
You're my FRIEND,
Sometimes...
You're a GUIDE,
You're the person in whom I take pride...
May you get the best of everything in life!
May your day shimmer with all of the colours you dream of!
I won't stop loving U!




1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday solah! May Allah bless you and family ;-)

    ReplyDelete