Monday, July 23, 2012

My Ramadhan

Salam Ramadhan Kareem from me & family :)

How's day three of Ramadhan so far? I feel so energetic. Hehe. Even I had to manage time for my pumping session & cook at the same time look after Sofea.

Good Lord that I had spent my weekend occupying myself around the people I love.

Looks like my first week of ramadhan will be so happening! As my parents-in-law are here.

We had chance to buka puasa together as 1 BIG family. I also looking forward to Balik Kampung soon to spend some time with my family.

I thank Allah for this Ramadhan, coz I want to change & be better.

Here is what I do & will continue for this Ramadhan. InsyaAllah :)
~Ustazah Siti Nor Bahyah~
TIP KHATAM AL-QURAN SEBULAN RAMADHAN.
30 juzuk =30 hari
1 juzuk =1 hari
Baca 4 halaman setiap kali selesai solat fardu, kita boleh khatam sekali dalam Bulan Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment