Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas! ho ho ho ^_^

Yesterday we had a small celebration for Christmas. While working, a group of Santa was coming and singing Christmas song, our Group of CEO, Mr CC Puan distribute small gift to all staff. They playing guitar and singing in the office, such a great time to sing our hearts out and build good rapport J.


To my beloved soulmate:
Thanks my dear love for giving me this diary, most appreciated! Very useful ;p I will draw every single event that I will go thru in 2011. Can't wait for the excitement with no evil ^_^




Looking Forward for Excitement in 2011 with new starts. I will share my goal for 2011 soon ;)

To return your kindnessmy love, I bought u an aeroplane. lolx~

BIG supporter for MU. So, this will be suit for his collection.


Nah, specially dedicated for u!

No comments:

Post a Comment