Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby Thingy-Bottle Brush

Ever since Sofea is around, the maintainance cost tremendously high...Hehehe. Joke!

But for new mommy, I would like to share this Bottle brush product with you all, it can save the teats from tear apart particularly on the hole part. Mine, since I used AVENT bottle, the cost of the teat is quite high compared to other brand, so to maintain it, the brush is important. AVENT bottle brush only have for bottle not for the teats :(


Here U go! The brush which meet most of my requirement...Daddy bought this Anakku Bottle Brush for only RM30.


Do you notice the small blue teat brush? I will say NO NO to that brush, it is not friendly. I have experienced 5 teats tear apart since I used it. Oh, duit :(

Here's Sofea after enjoying her milk & trying daddy kopiah. Hahaha!

Another brand which caught my attention is Tommee Tippee, but so far I can't find any at most of the baby stores nearby here.


P/S: So mommies, if you have any other recommended brand, please share with me. I really need help. I thank you in advance for sharing.

2 comments:

  1. you may try silicon brush.. so far, i've found from basilic brand.. no scrath2, very smooth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brush head has two types of bristles for gentle cleaning and serious scrubbing
    Flexible neck for easy reach inside bottles
    Silicone nipple cleaner gets into tight spaces and is ideal for bottle nipples, sippy cup or breast.
    Read about the baby bottle brush reviews. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete