Sunday, March 18, 2012

4 Months!

Dear Sofea,

You’re 4 months old now! And I am daily amazed with you.

You've a good attitude the entire time, don't get fussy once, which I'm so thankful for!

Lately, you prefer to hold your bottle yourself. Proud of you, Sofea.

I love holding you, changing your diaper, singing to you, talking with you, praying with you, giving you baths, anything that has to do with you, I LOVE it!
You’re now 7.3kg, 61cm long, and sleeping like a champ. Your doctor loves seeing you and has commented at every appointment about how cute you are. He’s also very proud of your weight gain and growth!


You are such a blessing to our family, Sofea.


I thank Allah for you everyday and we feel so blessed to get the chance to raise you.

Thank you for being such an incredible daughter! No word can describe more on what mommy feels currently!

With all the love in the world,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment