Friday, March 23, 2012

Rewards & Recognition Session 22 Mar 2012

We had our R & R session yesterday. This session will be held on quarterly basis. This time, we had announced the top performer for Quarter 4, 2011.

Congrats to all the winners yea! U deserve it :)

We started with short speech by our 2 BIG bosses.
Our Group Chief Executive Officer

Our CEO

Then, the rewards session started. As one of my staff has been nominated to receive this award, I need to prepare a short speech.
By now, I realize that I still not able to become a CEO, notice a text in my hand? LoL

And, no one than the other, my staff Norazha :) Congrats babe!

We also had a small birthday celebration for March Babies right after the event ended.
Pastel Cute Cupcakes. So CUTE.

Me with the cupcakes :)

I was eating until not sure when this photo was captured. I love the butter prawn.

Last, as usual for girls-is photo session. Hehe.

Thanks Azza & Shikin for sahring the photo. I was so unlucky, when I noticed my camera ran out of battery.
More nicer photo in C.I.K.I.N.T.O blog.

Happy Weekend! I can't wait for this weekend to come :D

2 comments: