Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Breastmilk Storage

Apa yang paling membanggakan seorang ibu? 

For me, if I can breastfeed my little baby exclusively, I'm more than a fabulous mommy ever. Tapi, during Sofea with her babysitter, I can't help much on that :)

Anyway, all other time, when Sofea is around with me, I want to fully bf her. See how chubby she is nowadays!

This is some of my effort, bought cooler bag & storage bottle and bring it everytime to office :D

Mula-mula dulu, my breastmilk sangat sikit. Every pump session, average boleh dapat around 3 Oz. Feel dissapointed sometime.

Tapi I worked out with something to increase my milk production. Both info, I got from my colleague in office.

Beli this drink a lot and store in the fridge, longan is good for milk booster.

Then, dried longan.
Longan kering direbus; anggaran satu cawan kecil dengan beberapa cawan air ( 3 -4 cawan air) dan biar sampai longan kembang. Minum air rebusan longan.

Alhamdulillah, its work for me :)


2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum,

    Boleh saya tahu di mana sheila beli longan kering tu?tqvm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wslm..
    Saya beli dari kedai sensei (chinese store). If kat rumah saya, nearby Giant ade :) Pasar pon boleh dapat, cari kat kedai jual rempah ratus tu :)

    ReplyDelete