Friday, September 30, 2011

My Wardrobe Transform!

To be honest, my choices of attire have become lesser and lesser with each inch of growing belly.

There were no problems in the first and second trimester. I could practically wear anything.

Various tops and pants were put to good use.

Here u go! My monthly pregnancy journey.
March 2011

April 2011


May 2011

 June 2011

Soon those tops started showing off the belly...
By 6th months I had to say "see u later" to more than 3/4 of my wardrobe.
July 2011
Aug 2011

 Sept 2011

Although some still looked presentable to be worn but my first priority will go for the comfy one. Off to the store, I went for a pair of preggers' pants and tops last 2 days! The price was quite expensive :(


Lucky, my elder sis borrowed me some of pregger's tops from Modernmum! So, I can wear all the tops to office.

How I can't wait to get back in shape! I miss dressing up. Hihihi.

1 comment: