Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No where else better than home :)

We went back to our hometown last weekend.

Took 1 day leave on last Friday to spend more time at home. This is for kenduri doa selamat. My pregnancy goes well day by day. Alhamdulillah.
Thanks to my FIL for preparing this selusuh. I've learned a lot of new thingy to be a mother too.

I love to call last event as "Welcome Celebration for my Little Baby". Of course I'm really excited by now. Another 2 more months to go!

What I like the most when we're home is the FOOD. 


As expected, there were LOADS of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Thought of getting a little bit of everything during every meals but there were just too many to choose! Hahaha.

One thing's for sure, I couldn't resist the nasi dagang. And there were more! Nasi lemak, roti canai, tepung pelita & tepung gomak. The taste is really different if compared to what we have in KL. Some may not know what is tepung gomak. Here u go!
 

Thanks to my mama for preparing me the bubur lambuk too, which I requested since last Ramadhan. ehehe.


And for the first time, we tapau fresh fish all the way from Terengganu to KL :) My mama's idea okay!

It's days like these that reminds me to consume healthy food during my pregnancy.

I'm grateful to be acknowledge. So blessed!  Thanks to my Solah and Family.

A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss... That’s the trade-off.
But I’ll take it all. I love u all damn much!

No comments:

Post a Comment