This is it… Selamat Hari Raya to All Friends, still not too late rite? Hehehe.
I hope each one of you will take time to reflect, and set yourself up and start with fresh new hopes, new ambitions and aspirations – may last Ramadhan gave us full of blessed!
For me, after Ramadhan and Syawal every year, I will gear myself for new challenges just like celebrating a new year
~set new targets, new goals and make many resolutions regardless at work, at personal front and all over!
I have some wishes that I would like to share here ......
After Raya Celebration, for me... this is the time to grow better - as in all challenging times, heroes are made and celebrated!
1) Aim to become that hero that makes the difference
- between excellence and being ordinary (this is why I change my blog name to: Extraordinary Me);
- between being successful and failing;
- between being proactive and just merely being reactive,
- and simply, between winning and losing!!!
2) Ready to face challenges, we must be ready to be flexible and adaptable to changes- I really want to be a super good mother for my baby!
3) Face the challenges of increased load and higher demands - platform for me to have more savings from now on :)
Let's pray for the best, let's take charge and succeed, and we will see:
- "men/women" are separated from the "boys/girls"
- winners are differentiated from the losers
SELAMAT HARI RAYA FROM SEILA AND SOLAH. MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN
I am a happy wife to have an opportunity to celebrate my Raya with my love ones, even both of us have to travel a lot to be fair for both. Hahaha.