Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Amazing Events & Celebration

I meant to update about my friends' wedding and bufday blast that happened last Saturday, 12 March. So much to share but so little time and so much work stacking up waiting for me to get them done.

How I wish to have my own business to run, but the real world is not like what it seems sometimes. Better be thankful on what He gives us, this is the BEST for now.

Anyways, back to the amazing events and celebration. Being a bunch of outgoing people, this is what we did last weekend!
1) Attended friends' wedding
  • Laili & Azhan Wedding
 

  • Sai & Mawi Wedding
Waa, i look so "vertically challenged" beside her {**she was wearing high heel, ok, hehe}
  • Yati & Iman Wedding

2)  Bufday Blast for My Bro-in-Law, Abg Ijal
My bro-in-law just turning older today, 15 March 2011, wish him a good day ahead! but we gave him the surprise last Saturday anyway.


3) Family Gathering-hubby's side

 I heart nasi dagang prepared by my sis-in-law=)
 Where was me???

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

Tadaaa! Washing the dishes, hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment